Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Fun with the Fun Theory

After interest generated from a video on my previous post  The Fun Theory.  I thought I had better make it clear the source of the awesome videos.  I came across them in my feed on Facebook.  Followed links back to the original source and came across the Thefuntheory.com.
Their description:

This site is dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behaviour for the better. Be it for yourself, for the environment, or something entirely different, just so long as it’s change for the better.

I can see huge potential for children in schools to come up with ways to make a positive difference in our world.  I'm going to be setting the challenge to my own children to see what they think :)  In the meantime, take a look a the world's deepest bin,.  Which, by the way did actually encourage more people to put their litter where it's supposed to go.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...