Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stop, think and reflect...

Often during my online travels I come across websites, images, articles that truly take my breath away. Today was no exception.  I hope to post more of these gems on my blog rather than bookmarking them for later on. Today I'll share a list of the most impressive images I've seen in a while...

The 50 most perfectly timed photos ever, can be found here

And below are some of my favorite images from the list.

In my role as a facilitator, I would encourage teachers/students to pick an image from the vast range of images I had and invite them to share how an image they have chosen relates to an aspect of our learning. For example, choose an image that reflect how you currently feel about technology.  Images are powerful, the images on this website have prompted me to reflect on my goals in life and recharge my own camera batteries.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...