Documentation: Transforming Our Perspective from Melissa Rivard on Vimeo.
My takeaways from this video are:
* Share, review, exhibit documentation.
* It's always a work in progress
* Documentation is complex.
* Good documentation should modify your image of the child.
* Documentation should be co-created with families.
* Documentation is not just important at the end of the process, rather during the process.
* Challenge the theory and reconceptualise practice.
* Compare ideas and exchange perspectives.