Saturday, December 20, 2014

Becoming a catalyst for change...

Yesterday was the first day of our Winter Break! My little big family of five relaxed and enjoyed a movie marathon. My husband and I thought it would be quite cool to show the kids some of the old classic movies of our time - no not Gone with the Wind that's way before our time, no not The Graduate either, still way before our time. I'm talking about Coach Carter, Blindside and Freedom Writers. My husband and I are kind of hooked on real-story turned movie type flicks - especially those with a happy ending. Our kids as a result are always questioning whether movies that we watch and share with them are based on a true story.

I'm on holiday and after watching these movies I want to go back to work (is it work when you really enjoy it?). I want to be the change I want to make a difference and I want to explore the possibilities with my class of 4 and 5 year old learners. I cant - I'm on holiday and so are they! So for now, I will recharge my batteries, enjoy time with my little big family and get ready for the new year! Happy holidays to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...