Sunday, May 2, 2010

Powerful photography that will make you cry.

As I was flicking through my blogroll this evening I stopped to read Garr Reynolds latest post on Presentation Zen titled "The storytelling power of photography". I would usually flick through key words before giving a post my full attention, the key words that struck me were 'storytelling' and 'photography'. I am quietly obssessed with digital storytelling and find myself attracted to any text related to the issue and have recently found myself intrigued with photography as well. So, I couldn't look past the title of this particular post. I am so glad I stopped to read this post. Within the message of Garrs post was the most amazing video I have seen for some time. Heart warming and heart wrenching all at the same time. Please take a few minutes to watch the video embedded below, it will move you!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Naketa
    Wasn't this an amazing TED talk. I watched it a few days ago and ended up with tears down my cheeks. Photos are a power story and show that sometimes words are not necessary. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous TedTalk. I have always had an interest in photography but WOW these are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this Naketa - I will be sharing it with others
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...