Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reflective Questions

I came across a post this evening at Wake Up Tiger. I usually just browse through their quotes and find some gems here and there. Tonight there was a link to thoughtquestions.com and what a great find. I've been reflecting in online spaces and the role I play through commenting, liking and sharing. One hundred percent of what I share is super positive... that's fine obviously! But I've been thinking lately about how I might engage in some in-depth thought provoking thinking. The questions at thoughtquestions.com have done this for me tonight. I'm about to head over to Facebook and start some thought provoking conversations. A few questions that got me thinking are below:

What would your answers to these questions be?




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love engaging with these questions. I have just spent a good deal of time reflecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I was looking for. Has provided some excellent family dinner conversation this evening too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many questions that have been a great discussion tool with my own kids too. My life motto has been refined over time but the one I live by is:

    Whaia e koe ki te iti kahurangi; ki te tuohu koe, maunga teitei.
    Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain.

    It can be interpreted many ways, but I like to think that it means you should live with pride and high expectations.

    What were some of the answers to your questions?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...