Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cousera

Twitter is a fabulous tool, even when you don't visit the twittersphere as often as you would like to. A few weeks ago, my fabulous friend @hanna_fale tweeted that she had signed up for a course.



Having completed 4 weeks of our 9 week summer holiday, I figured I'd like to look further into this new found course of hers. 



Coursera is an educational technology company offering massive open online courses founded by computer science professors Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller from Stanford University.
In my excitement, to get re-engaged in my own learning i have signed up for a handful of courses. Keep posted to read my reflections on my short courses.





3 comments:

  1. Love coursera....I usually sign up to the public health courses...its great that they're free too with so many to choose from. Trying to follow your blog can you email me ur url as im doing this via phone....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mio
    Good to see you here :D Have emailed you the link to my blog :D Check your inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for a few a while back too. Wander if it's the same ones. I did one before and loved it. Glad they are getting into education courses now too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...