Thursday, August 22, 2013

25 Classroom Hacks

Well isn't that ironic! I just posted a link to 99 Life Hacks to make your life easier.  With a few of my favorite hacks from the list. I alluded to the fact that I would really like to compile a list of classroom hacks. Not even an hour later and I come across a website with 25 Classroom Hacks.  Here are a few of my favorites from this list below:

Remind101 App
You can text families without exchanging numbers. I definitely would like to try this, as one of my goals this year is to really engage families in my classroom curriculum. Easy communication is a great start. NOT AVAILABLE IN SAUDI ARABIA OR NEW ZEALAND YET BUT POSTING HERE BECAUSE IM HOPEFUL ONE DAY IT WILL BE.


Printing with Post-Its



A reading fair

I'm not sure how it will work with my 4-5 year olds. But I'm really excited about the idea of bringing books to life this year - out of the book and into all sorts of other curriculum areas. Original ideas sourced from MommyCracked.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...