Friday, August 23, 2013

Choose a job you love.....

Teacher Tom has delivered yet another inspiring post influenced by the Sand Dancer. Halfway across the world Teacher Tom (originally from Seattle, Washington) spotted the Sand Dancer on a beach in Christchurch. Sadly, it wasn't until I read this blog post did I learn of the Sand Dancer. Theneaeo TT shared got me thinking as I prepare for a new year of teaching a new group of children and prompted me to remember the following quote:


“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” 
― Confucius

As my mind swirls with all the wonderful experiences I want to offer the children this year. I am mindful of the challenge of learning a new curriculum (PYP) and the implementation of PMP - Performance Management Programme (refer to this post). I am determined to teach with this quote as my focus and not be bogged down by performance pay. I'm going to teach, learn and explore with joy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...