- Everyone reads the article individually and highlights sentences, phrases that they find interesting.
- Person 1 reads one of their highlighted sections without comment
- Each other person in the group comments in round-robin order about that section without interruption or comment or cross-talk from the others
- Person 1 who named the item in (2) then paraphrases the trends and key ideas then has the ‘final word’ by sharing their thinking about the item.
- The pattern repeats until all team members have read out one of their highlighted sections and had it commented on by the rest of the group.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Coaching strategies: Final-Word Strategy
Final Word Strategy