Welcome to my blog. My name is Naketa Ikihele. This blog has random musings and reflections from various facets of my life. Originally hailing from Aotearoa/New Zealand my passion and addiction for learning has enabled me to dabble in teaching in the private and public sector, nature kindergarten, facilitation, educational technologies in the early years, community projects, leadership roles, collaboration, communities of practice, international teaching and educational coaching.
Hi, Naketa - love the clip! Makes and excellent point. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it.
very quirky, love that you find things to make us think and laugh!
ReplyDeleteO wow keta!! that is an excellent real example of how we in the world can make fun from the ordinary, thanks for sharing, i will direct our cluster Blog to it and you to check it out, man do they need those in Wellington residential lol
ReplyDelete[...] interest generated from a video on my previous post The Fun Theory. I thought I had better make it clear the source of the awesome videos. I came across them in [...]
ReplyDeleteGood theory that - The Fun Theory - gotta place that into our team philosophy this year!!! Thanks for sharing. (sorry been a while since I visited your blog - great to see its still got fresh and interesting ideas).
ReplyDelete