25 April 2018

I'm a Seesaw Ambassador! Here's what I learned...

I've been using Seesaw for a little while now (you can check out my 2018 Class Blog here). I decided during these holidays I would apply to be a Seesaw Ambassador. Thankfully, I was provisionally accepted and completed the training today.



While I've been using Seesaw for some time, I definitely learned much more by completing the training. Here are my top takeaways:
  • Ideas for your classroom - resources sorted by grade, with getting started guide, student challenge and task cards. 
  • Folders can be useful for sorting out content by curriculum.
  • Activities are amazing - I have quite of bit of work to do in this area, and am looking forward to creating Maori/Pasifika resources for my tamariki (and other teachers).
They offer PD in your PJ's too, via a range of videos - and they are great! Here is one I plan to watch this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...