I've been profiled on the Humans of South Auckland page. I am a long time advocate of storytelling, and most recently have encouraged the art of storytelling to build positive team culture.
There is always somewhat of a risk when sharing your story for the whole wide world to see. You open yourself up to critique and judgement, but in sharing my story I was hoping that I would inspire others to keep going, even when it's tough - especially when it's tough.
Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.
There is always somewhat of a risk when sharing your story for the whole wide world to see. You open yourself up to critique and judgement, but in sharing my story I was hoping that I would inspire others to keep going, even when it's tough - especially when it's tough.
Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a piece of your mind behind...